I’ve been to Sydney several times and really enjoyed it. Here are some highlights of my time there…
- Taking a walk through the Royal Botanic Gardens – It’s a beautiful stroll right in the heart of Sydney. You can catch a great view of the harbour and it’s very well maintained. If you love nature and beautiful scenery as much as I do, don’t miss it.
- Seeing a show at the iconic Sydney Opera House – It’s beautiful in person and when it’s lit up (usually in different colours & patterns) – it’s stunning. My friend and I caught a show called La Soiree here and it was phenomenal. I would highly recommend catching a show at the Opera House – it’s really special to see the inside of this iconic performing arts centre.
3. Visiting the famous Bondi Beach – Bondi is the most famous beach in Sydney. The water is a beautiful turquoise colour and the sunsets there are quite beautiful. It can get pretty busy as it is so popular but it’s definitely worth checking out.
4. Having a picnic at Manly Beach – Another beautiful beach in Sydney. To get there, you can catch the ferry straight from the harbour. It’s a great place to take a nice walk or have a picnic with friends. There are also some really great restaurants and cafes nearby if you don’t feel like bringing your own food.
5. Checking out the Sydney Harbour Bridge – Loved seeing this iconic landmark in person. It’s located in the Darling Harbour where there are many great places to have a bite to eat and relax after a long day of sightseeing. It’s even more beautiful at night. You can climb the bridge if you are brave enough – Kira did it and she loved it!